Love Letters to Librarians

We just absolutely love librarians and all that you do for your communities. This Valentine’s Day, as a way to show our admiration, the PLIX team decided to write you some letters! Read our letters below and share some of your own love and appreciation for your fellow librarians! :cupid:

7 Likes

To my dearest librarian,
Roses are red… Violets are blue…
At the library, there’s so much to do!!!

While I can read a book or take a look at DVDs,
I can learn more about local history, or even solve a mystery!

But what is my favorite thing to do?
Spend time with you!

With love,
PLIX :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Ahhhh! My heart is singing!

Thank you, PLIX. This librarian loves you back.

3 Likes

Library love! Thank you.

3 Likes

Public librarians are the best.
Literally well read above the rest!
I love them more than free WiFi, for
Xenic term they cline bright-eyed. :star_struck:

:heart:, PLIX

-Ada \(ᵔᵕᵔ)/

11 Likes

Dear Librarians,
Thank you for being guiding figures and pillars of creativity for the community. Your dedication to motivating children and finding ways to innovate the learning experience is so inspiring. You are role models to so many people, including me, and I feel honored to work alongside you!
Vivian @ PLIX

10 Likes

To all the librarians, thank you. You hold such creativity & passion; you inspire children to feed and nurture their imagination through stories and art. Our world needs more of the color and humanity librarians can bring. The job is not easy. But for so many, it means so much.

:heart:, Emmi at PLIX

8 Likes

Thank you again to all librarians - especially the ones who are working with PLIX to incorporate STEAM workshops into their community. We appreciate you so much, and I cannot wait to continue working with all of you this semester with @viviangarcia !

3 Likes